The Right Care in the Right Environment
The health and well being of our residents is always our top priority. The following services can be found at select Midwest Senior Living communities and campuses.
Assisted Living – Our Assisted Living programs are tiered, and customized, ensuring continuity and quality care for residents’ changing needs. Residents receive just the services they need, and plans can be modified at any time. Some of the services offered are:
- Registered Nurse on-site and available around the clock
- Trained awake staff available 24 hours a day
- Customized service plan based on individual care needs and interests
- Check-ins & emergency call systems
- Medication management
- Bathing, dressing & grooming assistance
- Health & wellness/fitness programs
- Life enrichment program
- Hair salon
Our Wellness Nurse continually evaluates our residents to ensure they’re getting the care and services they need. As the primary point of contact for family members, the Wellness Nurse can also facilitate any necessary medical care/appointments through a local network of quality health care providers.